To recap from the video above
- The terminal is a 4 floor structure, processing 5 million PAX
- 120 Aircraft takeoffs/landings Daily
- The terminal will house offices, apron, hotels and restaurants.
- 90% of the built area will be devoted for passenger processing
- The terminal is scheduled for a Q4 completion date, 2016 (Credit: CCTV, Africa)
Also enjoy the image captures below, that show the magnitude of the project. As noted in our previous entry, this terminal is only the beginning, as other terminals, carparks, hotels and services are under construction or planned for MMIA, Ikeja.
T.Adeniyi for BBB